Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The rights of a design of the cards including their parts solely lie with the company;
however, if a customer wants to change the design, it can be done considering the
factors like feasibility, availability of the desired material and possibility. As to
maintain originality, there will be a sticker line www.bandbazza.com at the back of the
- The cards in sample (hard copy) order are generally available in bulk (depends on total
price) as well, but there will be no guarantee in future for its availability. As the
availability of cards depends on the running orders, there will be no surety /guarantee
in future as well. However, if a customer wants the sample (hard copy) it depends on the
quantity or amount of total price of the card order and no sample (hard copy) will be
delivered with their personalized text.
- We ensure to the customers about the design and the shade of the cards, however, there
might be a possibility that in future there could be a slight change in the colour,
texture and thickness of the cards. There is a possibility of change in colour, texture
and thickness of the samples and the main bulk order made in a later date.
- Handmade papers are recycled papers and are made from manual processes, thus the Cards
or Card parts made in Handmade papers, have the chances or possibilities in shade
difference or difference in thickness which may vary from card to card and Two cards
cannot be identical. The cards made in the Handmade paper, thus, should be treated as a
- There might be a possibility of difference in shade between the actual colour of the
card and the image shown on the website. As these images are in JPEG format, the colour
depends on the resolution of the computer monitors. So kindly ask about the exact
colours before placing the order or during the proof procedure.
- We are responsible for any printing mistake if made in the final cards, after your
approval of proofs. We produce exactly the same format which is on the last version of
proofs finalized by you. Proof approval is the sole responsibility of the customer.
However, there might be a difference in the shade/ colour of the ink, as the printing is
a manual process. We try to give the exact colour shade but the as the mixing of colours
is manual, so there could be a possibility of very slight colour difference, as compared
to the images on the computer.